1*40HC container of ceramic fiber bulk is packed for delivering to our customer in South America.
Ceramic fiber bulk is made by melting high-purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder, chromite sand and other raw materials in an industrial electric furnace at high temperature to form a fluid. Then use compressed air spray or spin spinning machine to spin the silk into a fiber shape, and collect the cotton through a cotton collector to form ceramic fiber bulk. Fiber cotton can be further processed into fiber blankets, boards, paper, cloth, ropes and other products. Ceramic fiber is a high-efficiency thermal insulation material, which has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, oxidation resistance, low thermal conductivity, good flexibility, corrosion resistance, small heat capacity and sound insulation.
Application of ceramic fiber bulk:
(1) Industrial kilns, boiler linings and backing heat insulation, refractory insulation
(2) Thermal insulation of thermal equipment such as steam and gas engines
(3) Flexible insulation materials for high temperature pipelines; high temperature gaskets; high temperature filtration
(4) Thermal insulation of thermal reactor
(5) Fire protection of various industrial equipment, heat insulation and fire protection of electrical components
(6) Thermal insulation materials for incineration equipment
(7) Raw materials for modules, folding blocks and veneer blocks
(8) Thermal insulation of investment castings
Post time: Jun-21-2021